Alignment of the Head, Heart and Solar Plexus
(Volume 2 - Page 116)
- Reflective alignment of soul and personality using the creative imagination in the process. This is a "feeling" or astral activity.
- Assumed relation of solar plexus, heart and head, and the focus of the assuming consciousness to be in the region of the ajna center. This is done mentally.
- When this has been achieved and realized, there follows next the concentration of aspiration and of thought in the heart center, imagining it to be just between the shoulder blades.
- Then follows the conscious and pictorial (or imaginative) withdrawal of the heart's aspiration, life and devotion into the center above the head, (the thousand-petalled lotus), and its conscious focusing there.
- When this stage has been reached, and the conscious recognition of place and activity is being gently yet surely held, then sound the Sacred Word, O M, very softly three times, breathing out towards: a) The Soul b) The Hierarchy c) Humanity
- Then say with heartfelt intent the invocation given in 1939:
THE MANTRAM OF UNIFICATION
The sons of men are one and I am one with them.
I seek to love, not hate.
I seek to serve, not exact due service.
I seek to heal, not hurt.
Let pain bring due reward of light and love.
Let the soul control the outer form and life and all events.
And bring to light the love which underlies the happening of the time.
Let vision come and insight.
Let the future stand revealed.
Let inner union demonstrate and outer cleavages be healed.
Let love prevail.
Let all men love.
- Endeavor throughout the day to continue holding this recollection steady and work always in due remembrance of the morning's meditation.