PREVIOUS | HOME | TOC | ABR | NEXT
The Rays and the Animal Kingdom
1. The animal kingdom is to the human body what the dense physical body is to the seven principles.
2. The animal kingdom is the mother aspect, prior to the overshadowing of the Holy Ghost.
3. The animal kingdom is the field of individualisation.
4. Since Atlantean days the animal kingdom has been occupied with the development of karma.
5. Domestic animals constitute the Heart center in the life of the Entity Who enSouls the animal kingdom.
6. The animal kingdom does not react strongly to the 7th Ray.
7. The human kingdom does, but the 7th Ray will have three effects in relation to the two kingdoms and
a. It will refine the animal bodies.
b. It will bring about a closer relation between men and animals.
c. It will cause a great destruction of the present animal forms.
THE RAYS AND THE SENSES
The Word of Power
The Finger of God
The Eye of God
The Desire of Nations
The Beauty of Revelation
The Knowledge of God
Understanding of God
The four Rays of attribute, which find their synthesis in the third Ray of aspect, produce the varying qualities in greater detail than do the Rays of aspect. It might generally be stated that the three Rays of aspect find their main expression in relation to mankind through the medium of the three periodical vehicles:
They find their secondary expression in the three bodies which form the personality of man:
The Rays of attribute, though expressing themselves equally on all the planes, and through the periodical vehicles and the three aspects of the personality, find their main expression through one or other of the four kingdoms in nature.
Harmony/Conflict 4th Kingdom
Human, the Balance
In relation to mankind, these four Rays of attribute find a wide expression in connection with the four aspects of the personality, or with the quaternary. The relationship is as follows:
Ray IV Harmony through Conflict Physical body
Ray V Concrete Knowledge Etheric body
Ray VI Devotion Astral body
Ray VII Organization Mental body
PREVIOUS | HOME | TOC | NEXT