PREVIOUS | HOME | TOC
EVOLUTION OF THE EGOIC LOTUS
The Evolution of the Petals
The body of the Ego may be viewed in the following four ways:
- As nine vibrations, emanating from a central point, which, in its pulsation or radiations produces three major vibrations of great force pursuing a circular activity around the center; the nine vibrations pursue a diagonal path until they reach the periphery of the Egoic sphere of influence. At this point they swing around, thus forming the well-known spheroidal form of the Causal body.
- As nine petals of a lotus, radiating from a common center, and hiding within themselves three central petals, which conceal a central point of fire. The radiations from the tip of each petal are those which cause the illusion of a spheroidal shape.
- As nine spokes of a wheel, converging towards a central hub, which is in itself threefold, and which hides the central energy or dynamo of force, the generator of all the activity.
- As nine types of energy which produce definite emanations from a threefold unit, again itself an outgoing from a central unit of force.
I. The outer "KNOWLEDGE" triad:
- Petal 1 - Knowledge on the Physical plane.
Colors: Orange, green and violet.
- Petal 2 - Love on the Physical plane.
Colors: Orange, rose and blue.
- Petal 3 - Sacrifice on the Physical plane.
Colors: Orange, yellow and indigo.
II. The middle "LOVE" triad:
- Petal 1 - Higher Knowledge applied through love on the physical and Astral planes.
Colors: Rose, and the original three.
- Petal 2 - Higher intelligent love on the physical and Astral planes.
Colors: Rose and the corresponding three.
- Petal 3 - Loving intelligent sacrifice on the physical and Astral planes.
Colors: Rose and the same three.
III. The inner "SACRIFICIAL" triad:
- Petal 1 - The Will to sacrifice through knowledge on the Mental plane, and thus intelligently to dominate the entire threefold lower man.
Colors: Yellow and the four colors, orange, green, violet and rose.
- Petal 2 - The will to sacrifice through love on the Mental plane, and thus to serve.
Colors: Yellow and the four colors, orange, violet, rose and blue.
- Petal 3 - The utter sacrifice of all forever.
Colors: Yellow, orange, rose, blue and indigo.
Man’s ‘777’ Incarnations
First: The 700 incarnations. These concern the unfoldment of the outer circle. This is the longest period. The initial vibration is slow and heavy, and millennia of lives have to elapse before the interchange of energy between the Ego and its reflection, the personal self (the lower threefold man) is such that the consciousness of the man occultly "awakens" in the Hall of Learning. For advanced man at this time these incarnations took place upon the moon chain and in some cases upon certain planets connected with the inner round.
This is the circumstance which necessitated his "coming-in" during the Atlantean root-race. Men of this type refused to incarnate earlier, as the bodies were too coarse; this was the cyclic reflection (on the lowest plane) of the refusal of the Monads to incarnate at the dawn of manvantaric opportunity. No real "sin" was committed; it was their privilege to discriminate, and this refusal has its bearing upon conditions upon Earth, being the basis of the great class distinctions which, in every land, have been so fruitful of trouble and the esoteric foundation of the "caste" system.
PREVIOUS | HOME | TOC | NEXT