PREVIOUS | HOME | TOC | ABR | NEXT
7. The Lord of Ceremonial Order or Magic is now coming into power and is slowly but surely making His pressure felt. His influence is most potent upon the Physical plane, for there is a close numerical interrelation between (for instance) the Lord of the seventh Ray and the seventh plane, the physical, just as the seventh root race will see complete conformity to and a perfect expression of law and order. This Ray of order and its incoming is partially responsible for the present tendency in world affairs toward governmental dictatorship and the imposed control of a central governing body.
It may be of value here if I give you the following statement as to the activity, or non-activity, of the Rays, begging you to bear in mind that this statement refers only to our Earth and its evolutions:
Ray One Not in manifestation.
*Ray Two In manifestation since 1575 A.D.
*Ray Three In manifestation since 1425 A.D.
Ray Four To come slowly into manifestation after 2025 A.D.
*Ray Five In manifestation since 1775 A.D.
Ray Six Passing rapidly out of manifestation. It began to pass out in 1625 A.D.
*Ray Seven In manifestation since 1675 A.D.
These are of course all lesser cycles within the influence of the sign Pisces. You will see that four Rays are in manifestation at this time—the second, third, fifth, and seventh.
PERSPECTIVE ON THE SOUL
Here I shall give but four definitions which will serve as a basis for all that follows.
1. The Soul can be spoken of as the Son of the Father and of the Mother (Spirit-Matter) and is therefore the embodied life of God, coming into incarnation in order to reveal the quality of the nature of God, which is essential love. This life, taking form, nurtures the quality of love within all forms, and ultimately reveals the purpose of all creation.
2. The Soul can be regarded as the Principle of Intelligence - an intelligence whose characteristics are mind and mental awareness, which in turn demonstrate as the power to analyse, to discriminate, to separate, and to distinguish, to choose or to reject, with all the implications conveyed in these terms.
3. The Soul is a Unit of Light, coloured by a particular Ray vibration; it is a vibrating center of energy found within the appearance or form of its entire Ray life. It is one of seven groups of millions of lives which in their totality constitute the One Life. From its very nature, the Soul is conscious or aware in three directions. It is God-conscious; it is group-conscious; it is self-conscious. This self-conscious aspect is brought to fruition in the phenomenal appearance of a human being; the group-conscious aspect retains the human state of consciousness, but adds to it awareness of its Ray life, progressively unfolded; its awareness then is the awareness of love, of quality, of Spirit in its relationships; it is God-conscious only potentially, and in that unfoldment lies, for the Soul, its own growth upward and outward after its self-conscious aspect is perfected and its group-awareness is recognised.
particular Ray light.
7. The personality of the Soul is intended to be an embodiment of love, applied with intelligence and producing those "attractive" forms which will serve to express that loving intelligence. The Soul in its turn is intended to be the embodiment of divine purpose or will, intelligently applied in the great creative work, which is produced through the power of creative love.
PREVIOUS | HOME | TOC | NEXT