PREVIOUS | HOME | TOC
PHYSICAL, SYSTEMIC & COSMIC PLANES
1. Atomic plane, 1st Ether
PLANE OF UNION OR AT-ONE-MENT
4th cosmic Ether
THE LOWER THREE WORLDS
7. Dense physical
- The lowest cosmic plane is the cosmic physical and it’s the only one which the finite mind of man can comprehend.
- This cosmic Physical plane exists in matter differentiated into seven qualities, groups, grades or vibrations.
- These seven differentiations are the seven major planes of our solar system. (See tabulation)
- These seven major planes of our solar system are but the seven subplanes of the cosmic Physical plane, and therefore even the highest cosmic planes of our system’s Physical planes are Etheric in nature.
- Our solar system is of the fourth order, meaning that is has its location on the fourth cosmic Etheric plane, the cosmic Buddhic.
- Hence this fourth cosmic Etheric plane forms the meeting ground for the past and future, and is the present.
- Therefore, our Buddhic plane is also the meeting ground, or plane of union, for that which is man and for that which will be superman, linking the past with that which is to be.
- The fourth subplane of mind (corresponding to the 4th Etheric) is likewise a point of transition from out of a lower and into a higher. The fourth subplane of the Monadic plane performs a similar function. The four lesser Rays blend with the 3rd on the Mental plane and upon the Atmic.
- Another synthesis occurs on the 2nd Ray on the second subplane of the Buddhic plane and the Monadic, while the Monads of the 1st Ray fall upon the atomic subplane of the Atmic. All three groups of Monads work upon the Mental plane under the Mahachohan, the Manu and the Bodhisattva; on the Monadic plane, they work as a unit, only demonstrating their dual work on the Atmic and their triplicity on the Buddhic.
PREVIOUS | HOME | TOC | NEXT