PREVIOUS | HOME | TOC
THE CENTERS AND INITIATION
The application of the Rod of Initiation brings certain results:
- The fire at the Base of the Spine is directed to whichever center is the object of special attention, varying according to the Ray or special work of the initiate. This results in a sensitiveness and refinement of the vehicles causing much suffering, but produces a capacity that far outweighs the pain.
- The center’s activity is intensified, its rate of revolution increased and certain spokes of the wheel brought into active radiance. This results in the development of psychic faculty, that again may lead to distress, but eventually causes a recognition of the one Self in all selves.
- The downflow of force from the Ego to the personality is tripled. This results in a burning away, through a gradual arousing of kundalini and its correct geometrical progression through the Etheric web and produces continuity of consciousness.
- The centers receive a fresh access of vibratory capacity and power. This results in a gradual grasp of the Law of Vibration; the initiate learns to consciously build and manipulate thought matter for the perfecting of the logoic plan.
- The fire of kundalini is aroused and its upward progress directed.
THE LAW OF ECONOMY
Its Effect in Matter
The Law of Economy governs the matter aspect of manifestation and characterizes the work of the 3rd Logos. It follows the line of least resistance and is the basis of the separative action of atomic matter, the opposite pole of Spirit.
- The 1st Aspect: (Shiva) The will to exist governs by enforced unity and of essential homogeneity, and comes about after Spirit and matter blend and the eventual synthesis of Self with Self and finally with the All-Self. Governed by the Law of Synthesis.
- The 2nd Aspect: (Vishnu) Characterizes the building aspect, of the attraction of matter to Spirit and the gradual approximation of two poles, resulting in cohesion of form. Governed by the Law of Attraction.
- The 3rd Aspect: (Brahma) Characterized by the distribution and scattering of matter, its heterogeneity and quality as well as its inherent rotary motion. Governed by the Law of Economy.
The Subsidiary Laws
These are four in number, dealing with the lower quaternary:
- Law of Vibration: Governs the key note of the matter of each plane. By knowledge of this law the material of any plane in its seven divisions can be controlled.
- The Law of Adaptation: Governs the rotary movement of any atom on every plane and subplane.
- The Law of Repulsion: Governs the relationship between atoms, their non-attachment and keeps them rotating at fixed points from the sphere of opposite polarity.
- The Law of Friction: Governs the heat aspect of any atom, its radiation and effects upon any other atom.
Every atom of matter can be studied in 4 aspects:
- An atom vibrates to a certain measure
- It rotates at a certain speed.
- It acts and reacts upon its environing atoms.
- It adds its quota to the general heat of the atomic system.
PREVIOUS | HOME | TOC | NEXT