PREVIOUS | HOME | TOC
THE LAWS OF THOUGHT
a) The Laws of Thought
There are three great laws, that we might term the fundamental laws of the cosmos of that greater system of which we form a part, and seven laws inherent in the solar system.
- The Law of Synthesis: The first is the law that demonstrates the fact that all things, abstract and concrete, exist as one; it is the law governing the thought-form of that One of the cosmic Logoi in Whose consciousness both our system, and our greater center, have a part. It is a unity of His thought.
- The Law of Attraction: Fundamentally, the law describes the compelling force of attraction that holds our solar system to the Sirian; that holds our planets revolving around our central unit, the sun; that holds the lesser systems of atomic and molecular matter circulating around a center, and that holds the matter of all Physical plane bodies, and their subtle bodies, coordinated around their microcosmic center.
- The Law of Economy: This law adjusts all that concerns the material and Spiritual evolution of the cosmos to the best possible advantage and with the least expenditure of force.
b) Seven Systemic Laws: Subsidiary to the three major laws, we find the seven laws of our solar system, demonstrating the three becoming the seven as seen elsewhere in the logoic scheme. In each of these seven laws we find an interesting correlation with the seven planes.
- The Law of Vibration: The basis of manifestation starting on the first plane.
- The Law of Cohesion: On the second plane, cohesion is first apparent, as it is the first molecular plane of the system, and is the home of the Monad. Divine coherency is demonstrated.
- The Law of Disintegration: On the third plane comes the final casting-off, the ultimate shedding of the sheaths, of the fivefold superman. A Chohan of the sixth Initiation discards all sheaths beneath the Monadic vehicle, from the Atmic to the physical.
- The Law of Magnetic Control: This holds sway paramountly on the Buddhic plane and thus the development of the control of this law lies hid the control of the personality by the Monad via the Egoic body.
- The Law of Fixation: Demonstrates principally on the Mental plane and has a close connection with manas, the fifth principle. The mind controls and stabilizes, resulting in coherency.
- The Law of Love: The law of the Astral plane, it aims at the transmutation of the desire nature, and links it up with the greater magnetism of the love aspect on the Buddhic plane.
- The Law of Sacrifice and Death: The controlling factor on the Physical plane, concerning the destruction of the form in order that the evolving life may progress and is one of the fundamental methods in evolution.
The Intermediate Law of Karma
There is also an intermediate law, which is the synthetic law of the system of Sirius. The Lipika Lords of our system, the systemic Lords of Karma, are under the rule of a greater corresponding Lord on Sirius.
- The three cosmic laws of Synthesis, Attraction and Economy.
- The Sirian law of Karma
- The seven laws of the solar system.
It is significant that in this greater manvantara, the Logos is to take the fourth cosmic Initiation; a hint lies in the correspondences between this and the fourth root-race and this, the fourth or Astral round. Each one of us, in due process of evolution, forms part of one of the Heavenly Men, Who Themselves form the seven centers in that greater Heavenly Man, the Logos. Yet, though we are merged with the whole, we do not lose our identity, but forever remain separated units of consciousness, though one with all that lives or is. In like manner, our Logos loses not His identity, even though He forms part of the consciousness of the Logos of Sirius.
PREVIOUS | HOME | TOC | NEXT