PREVIOUS | HOME | TOC
The fundamental difference between the mental unit and the other two atoms consists in the fact that it contains only four spirillae instead of seven; for the mental unit is the first aspect of the personality triad. At his transference into the Spiritual kingdom, these three aspects, the mental, Astral and physical bodies, are synthesized into the higher by a dual process:
a) His polarization shifts from out of the lower three atoms into the Triadal atoms.
b) The force which these atoms generate and embody is merged and blended into the higher force points.
Negative force forms a receptacle for positive force. Atoms are but force centers, and the chakra centers are but aggregates of force which have reached a specific point in evolution, and are responding to the first great aspect, Electric Fire. Until a man is coming consciously under the control of the Ego and is beginning to sense the vibration of the manasic permanent atom, it is useless to expect him to respond to certain ideals, or to grasp certain aspects of truth, for the mental unit suffices for his need, and no bridge exists between it and the manasic permanent atom.
- The four lower spirillae are definitely under the influence of the Personality Ray.
- The fifth and sixth spirillae are more specifically under the Egoic Ray.
- The fifth spirillae synthesizes the lower four and vibrates to five types of force.
- The spirillae are literally ten in number; three major and seven minor.
- The permanent atoms are not heart-shaped, but a certain number of atoms are of that type but they are not the permanent atoms, which are more definitely spheroidal and slightly flattened at the top where the correspondence to the polar depression may be found.
- The arrangement of the spirillae within the permanent atoms varies on each plane.
- The close the approach to Reality, the simpler the streams of force show a septenary arrangement in the lower three permanent atoms of man, while the higher three contain but the three major spirillae.
- There are but six permanent atoms connected with human evolution, five with a Heavenly Man and only one in the solar system.
- It should be remembered that we are dealing with a physical incarnation of these great Entities, and that Their permanent atoms, with the exception of the physical, are extra-systemic.
- The Causal body of the Heavenly Men is upon the third subplane of the cosmic Mental plane, while that of the Solar Logos, and those of the three Persons of the logoic Trinity, are upon the first subplane.
- The permanent atoms of men are upon the atomic subplane of each plane, with the one exception of the mental unit. Those of the animal groups are upon the second subplane, the vegetable upon the third and the mineral upon the fourth. There is, therefore, a close analogy between these focal points of force of the group and a chain, a globe and a round, and in their due application comes enlightenment.
- As the permanent atoms become radioactive in due course of evolution, the result within the center is a marked increase in vibration.
- The permanent atoms concern Solar entities when they are found on or above the higher mental, and concern lunar entities on the lower mental, the Astral and Physical planes.
It should be noted that in this solar system, the following Entities manifest through:
a) One permanent atom; the physical: Solar Logos, the three major Rays, the seven Heavenly Men, the
forty-nine Regents of the planetary chains.
b) Two permanent atoms; the physical and Astral: The seven Lords of the globes in every chain, the forty-
nine Root Manus, the seventy-seven Embodiers of form, (a group of Solar Lords of the 1st Ray) and
certain of the Avatars, selected by the Logos to further the evolution of the psyche.
PREVIOUS | HOME | TOC | NEXT