PREVIOUS | HOME | TOC
c) Three permanent atoms; the physical, Astral and mental:
- The Lords of the third Kingdom, Who are the seven Entities whose bodies are made up of animal Souls, just as the Heavenly Men embody of man the Buddhic principle, so these lords embody for the animal kingdom the manasic principle, which is the goal of the evolutionary process for them.
- Certain great Entities Who embody a whole range of existences upon five of the planets, of which Earth is not one, but who in due course of time will be recognized as having a powerful effect upon man on the Earth, via the Buddhas of Activity. (The mystery of the close connection existing between the Earth and Mercury)
- The Entities who are the sumtotal of those group Souls who contain definite permanent Triads; Nine triads constitute the body of one of these Entities.
d) Four permanent atoms; the physical, Astral, mental and Buddhic:
- Eight groups of solar Entities Who form the subjective life of the seven centers in the body of Brahma, dissociated from His two brothers, and the seven Sons of Fohat.
- That Entity Who words through the form of the planetary Hierarchy, using it as His body of manifestation and regarding it as the center through which His force can flow. (All groups on every plane form a vehicle for the life of a greater individual. )
- A number of Solar Deities Who are the radiators of solar magnetism, and the life of form.
- Those Beings connected with a certain constellation and the lesser Dragon, who have their habitat on Neptune and work with the sixth principle in the solar system. They take physical form animated by purified desire controlled by mind, and are the dispensers of Love-Wisdom on the various planets, thus the words Hall of Wisdom describes a stage of consciousness, not a location.
e) Five Permanent Atoms; the physical, Astral, mental, Buddhic and Atmic:
- The Lords of certain subplanes Who work under the Raja-Lord of a plane and Who are themselves vibration and activity.
- The lesser Heavenly Men on the Buddhic level, Who reflect Their higher prototypes on the second plane of the system.
- The Entities Who are the sumtotal of group consciousness on Egoic levels, differentiated and formed of aggregates of seven, until forty-nine groups of seven Egoic vehicles form one group, which is the body of this lesser Solar Deity.
- The Entities Who are the sumtotal of the vegetable kingdom in its diversity of manifestation in different schemes, chains and globes.
f) Six Permanent Atoms; physical, Astral, 2 mental, Buddhic and Atmic: Man.
THE EGOIC LOTUS
This section concerns the subject of the Causal body from the point of view of Fire. By studying the solar system as the physical manifestation of a Solar Logos, we are investigating:
a) The physical permanent atom of a Solar Logos as contained within the logoic Causal body on its plane.
b) The seven types of force, or the seven logoic spirillae within that permanent atom.
c) The correspondence between the planes and the seven spirillae in the permanent atom of a Solar Logos.
Centers, Chakras or Wheels of Energy
a) Centers of Force: Man has seven force centers, of which three are paramount, (Head/Heart/Throat) and eventually synthesize the other four producing their eventual obscuration, or their passing out of manifestation. This is paralleled in the logoic centers, the planetary schemes, which will one day pass into obscuration and transmit their energy to the major three schemes.
b) The Causal Body as the Monadic Heart Center: The Causal body is the correspondence in the Monadic manifestation to the Heart center and is seen as the twelve-petalled lotus. Of these twelve petals, the innermost three are as yet unrevealed, or are embryonic, and hence the Causal body is usually referred to as a 9-petalled lotus, or as a wheel of fire with nine spokes. The inner three which complete the twelve concern the final and essentially Spiritual stages of his evolution.
PREVIOUS | HOME | TOC | NEXT